Different market automation tools come with a range of features and plans. Some are fit for your kind of business, while others are suitable for businesses that vary with yours. A good comparison case is ConvertKit and Clickfunnels. Whereas one is ideal for blogging, the other suits sales funnel building any day. What differentiates the two?
Convertkit vs. Clickfunnels – Which Is the Better Option?
When assessing Clickfunnels, you discover that it’s packed with features and integration options to grow your venture fast. It’s the best investment if you want to promote your products, build a website or create a professional landing page. This tool comes with a user-friendly interface and it guarantees top-shelf usability. The drag and drop feature is a highlight, while drip marketing, third party integration and customizing funnels is easy. With Clickfunnels, you don’t get returns overnight but there is a guarantee that you get good returns fast.
On the other hand, ConvertKit is a reliable automation tool with a good following. It helps you to schedule emails, build custom forms, and track emails. It’s rated one of the top email marketing applications. However, ConvertKit has some grey areas. It’s not easy to find the right templates to customize. You can only get templates that are fixed to your business. You may not enjoy the multi-channel interaction that other tools offer still, you cannot get reliable web form support, social media integration and it’s not compatible with third-party tools.
- It’s a straightforward tool with an impressive user interface.
- It’s the best for email users with bulk image and video-less emails.
- It comes as a paid tool with diverse plans.
- 1,000 subscribers for a $29 per month plan.
- 5,000 subscribers, for $79 per month plan.
- Other plans are billed monthly starting from $119, $379, $679, $2499 and $3999.
Other notable ConvertKit aspects include No Landing Page Integrations, no Setup Fee, Built-In Split Testing and 30-day refund
What Is Clickfunnels and Its Features?
ClickFunnels is an all-inclusive builder platform that helps in the creation of landing pages and sales funnels.
Its Features Include:
- Email Marketing – caters to the automation of bulk emails.
- Landing pages – easy to create landing pages for promotional purposes.
- Online Marketing options – enable marketers to promote via social media platforms.
- Products and services over various platforms such as websites and social media networks.
Other features include Free 14 day trial, Free Set-up, Built-In Split Testing, Landing Page Builder and a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
ConvertKit VS ClickFunnels – Which One Is Better?
Indeed, Clickfunnels is a fully-fledged promotion and management platform. You can rely on it as a one-stop-shop to build your online presence and sales. ConvertKit is somewhat restricted to email marketing. Notably, the premium features you find in ConvertKit are already in the Clickfunnels collection. You don’t have to pay for additional tools if you subscribe to Clickfunnels. This is a clear Clickfunnels wins when pitted against ConvertKit. To enjoy ClickFunnels for free click https://www.getcffreetrail.com.